I miss blogger..

FI thought I wont be back on blogger again, been busy with a lot of things, and Im taking care of my new baby--a new website, for me & Dave on multiply. Since I got my internet back up last month(oh,Thank God!) and my laptop fixed, been real busy with researches on visa and stuff and talking to my honey given the time.. And just yesterday, I remembered why not update my blogger, so I changed the theme, and the sidebox, well im not totally done yet since the page still looks messed up! lol..

Anyway, a lot of things happened since the last time I posted;

1. My bestfriend Anthony? which I paired up with a close girl friend Cris, well they're together now. Got married and Cris got pregnant, but unfortunately she can't have a baby yet, she lost the baby(it's a boy). It was sad though, we already had plans for the baby. But it's ok. Im still happy for this two, I know they will last long.

2. Honey came over for a 3 weeks vacation again last March and we had a blast! We had fun!And that trip was the most expensive R&R he had, why?coz he spent a lot, cross the budget and all. We went to Palawan, Arena Island, and the best part is we rode on a ferry on our way back, both our first time, so we had fun, though it upsets my tummy and been dizzy with the whole trip.. It was fun!

3. Honey got promoted to foreman!! yehey!! I was so proud of him, that's my baby haha..on that note, Im giving him something, this is like an overdue congrats gift for that. I just hope he doesnt get to read this, for it will spoil the surprise.. I'll post pics once he opened the box..hope he would like it.

4. The best thing ever happened? is when we celebrate March 27, it's our 2nd year anniversary. wow, I love you bubba!! Guess how we celebrate it? we sleep all day!! yeah,seriously! the night before that, we checked in at Heritage so we wont miss the flight of 8:30am, it says we should be there 2 hours early. We spent that night at Mall of Asia. And on our way home, i only remembered that I forgot our plane & ferry tickets back home. I bet he can't forget that. too much excitement here, sorry.. :)

that's it for now.. more bukas!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls