Politics: my dream team at Senate


...Our country needs an honest serviceman who loves Filipinos by heart...


I just watched the news, and one of my best bet for the Senate was proclaimed this afternoon, Mr. Antonio Trillanes IV, though partially because the canvassing isnt over yet for the 12th spot, and that is where Pimentel and Zubiri are battling over for. The Philippines needs 12 senators this year, and out of 12, my 10 bets got in. I felt like I became a part of an historical event of my country when I cast my vote last May 14. Filipinos cry for a major change in the government and they thought that this last election is their fair chance to voice it out. I agree. People became more mature now with choosing a candidate,they dont get easily swayed with frequent campaign tv ads or promises heard from candidates running, not even vote-buying, which is rampant on some provinces. I should know, some of my relatives are from politics too, coming from them--"money really talks"!.. That's one reality, but it doesnt apply to all. I knew one senate candidate who lost millions to fund his his tv ads but lost a spot on the magic 12, not even close!, i guess you know who am i referring to. People have to know you, and your intentions "by heart"-- that's what they should have given more importance during campaigning. Anyway, my dream team's is in, so rock on Senate, here they come!

Here's my dream team at senate:

were they're on your lists too?

I believe with this 5 outstanding men. They're men of word and truth, and they fight for what they think they believe is right. We know they've been caught up on some issues,but they still stand on their principles..I admire Sen.Panfilo Lacson for his fearless exposes and stands on country's issues. His primary agenda is peace and order,more on law enforcement, see the bills he authored. Oh fyi, I voted him as president on the last 2004 elections, but I guess it's yet his time for that seat. Should he run again in the future,he'll get the first vote from me!

By next week(probably) will be the official proclamation of the 12 senators. May God use this people we voted for this positions,to help our country improve furthermore the system of governance, by passing the right laws that would benefit all Filipinos. Not only them, but all candidate officials who also won this year's election.


/vans061606


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls