Bora stay


First stop. Nami we're booked 4D/3N on an Ocean View suites. When we get off their transfer boat, the butler gave me a fancy P10 white beads necklace and gave Dave a native cowboy hat. Yeah, we have our own butler they say. The room's balcony has a 180 degree breathtaking view. And i noticed the rooms arent well maintained.. BUt if you're goin to ask me,paying $200 a night isnt worth it, buffet breakfast are just so so (not well presented), you would ask you're butler for some things then he'd forget, he's busy attending to some guests requests and waiter chores too, so I wont call him OUR butler..hmm.. I would still choose Friday's over Nami's. Staying there is just ok. Happy still coz im with my hubby.

Second stop. Asya. booked for 4D/3N again. I love their courtyard suites, it's cozy and relaxing atmosphere is all worth it. plus, we get a one time consumption of mini-bar, a beach bag, two slippers and a souvenir photo..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls