Samantha & Marcus


Sam & Marcus.I just talked to Jackie in messenger, she's my buddy back in college, she's such a sweet simple girl,who got married last 2000 to very fine man Mark,they're based in Las Vegas..and just recently we get to chat a lot and exchange updates, she have two kids, Samantha & Marcus, they're so adorable little angels. I missed Jackie, the last time I saw her was the night before she flew to US, and she was like 7months pregnant to Marcus, since then we exchange snail mails and expensive phone calls;and we lost in touch when they moved to another place..Im glad she's just a buzz away now, what's killing me is the time differences we have, If i want to talk to her I have to be up late, but it's ok,not everynight!I dont want to have my insomnia back so I try sleeping by 2am max.. oh, Marcus is 4 and Sam is 3, they're soooo cute!!! Makes me wish to have a baby now hmmmm hehe I always tell Dave that I want to have ten kids..oh my, I hope we can afford to raise ten! Im just playin, I really just want two, a boy and a girl, can't wait to be a mommy too!! :-) All my friends who are already mothers changed, their views and outlook, everything..or simply call it the joy of parenting.. I know what it's like taking care of kids coz i have a very spoiled or (brat?)3yr old little sister, and I have 20+ (cant remember) of godchildren to top that, but I dont know what is like being a mom, me being one..
Sure I would be a spoiler coz dave's the type that would be a disciplinarian, wish my babies will get their father's blue eyes hehehe, and never their parent's craziness.. oh boy, my kids will be as wild and stubborn as their parent's, that's for sure..lol

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls