Goodbye Uncle Eddie



Goodbye Uncle Eddie...



my dear uncle Eddie has just buried today.. we're not really that close but he's a nice person not only to me but to everyone too. He's a man of laughter, you rarely can see him with a problematic face, you know why? because he knows how to manage all those.. His death is unexpected, the family are shocked when we found out that he met an accident at work.. He then was rushed to PGH Manila, which I regret why we rushed him there, the place only accelerated his death.. I hate PGH's Emergency room!!!! especially the doctors and the nurses. My uncle fought for his life, I knew he doesnt want to go yet, but that's life, and God's will.

I know wherever he is right now, he's happy. May God bless his soul.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls