Who's your American Idol bet?

Who else?
Ramiele Malubay!!

My husband has never been interested with watching any singing competition on tv, but guess what, he voted for Ramiele 10x last night!! haha I only just got through the AI line 2 times, so there, we contributed 12 votes for her, hope she gets enough votes for her to make it at top 12 tonight. I am so going to watch it! I am so proud of her,all Filipinos are, and all asians(I guess), she's the only asian who's in the game right now, and a pure Pinay! woohoo! Im not being biased or something, only because she's of the same blood, well you've seen her performances, and heard judges's positive remarks everytime (except for that comment of this-is-not-your-song thing). She has the voice, the talent, and stage performance, she got it!

Ok let's talk about other contestants, my other favorite would be David Archuleta and Danny Noriega and Carly, Syesha and Ramiele. David A. will surely make it, he has the ultimate voice, he got Simon to comment to him being the best vocals in this competition, I so agree. As for Danny, he's hot!! there's this speculations of him being gay over the web. But he's not, my husband said he is so gay. I don't know gay or straight, I love Danny!! If you'd check his profile on AI, lotsa girls wants to marry him, loves him, adores him.. oh well he have this unexplainable appeal. Is he in any way a half Filipino?? hmm..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls