mood swinger


...i even thought that he doesnt miss me at all and even asked him if he still love me.....


I was not in the mood for the last few days, obviously you can't see any entry..I dont know what kept me in a bad state lately but I just realized that I have been missing my Dave to the extreme. I feel like I can't reached him anymore (funny it's just a week), our usual talk time became unpredictable, if we do get a chance to,it's always a short convo 'coz it's either he's just very tired and needed to sleep and have to wake up early..and funny coz by the time he's up, Im the one who needs to sleep... should I blame the time differences we have? he's 15hours behind :-) im here in 7,107-islands-country and he's at a-week vacation in NM..am I just over reacting here? could I be jealous? demanding? tight? protective? you know what worse is, I even thought that he doesnt me miss me at all and even asked him if he still love me? pathetic. Asked me why? one of my cousin's been teasing me about his fidelity--"like how would I know that he's not doing anything fishy out there, that he could be somewhere dating a girl?".. I know it's just a joke, but it left me thinking...which I shouldnt have... sheeez, I felt guilty..We just talked a while and we were able to talk for a time and have managed to clear things out, and now I got my confidence back...oh I wish, he'll be home soon, I miss him sooo much...


I remember the picture he just sent me, that makes my heart melt everytime *mush*

he wrote my name on a snow!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls