TomKat

Im one of those fans of Dawson's Creek, i just love how pretty and sweet Joey Potter is and that smile, I love Katie's image on and off cam since then, but I stopped admiring her when she got linked to Tom Cruise and become engaged after only two months of dating(fast huh?). She called off a two year engagement to Chris Klein, just because of Tom! oh well, who dont want to have him as a fiance anyway? LOL...now, their faces are at Life&Style magazine's cover, and the news claiming about their break-up and the wedding's off! and that the couple will keep up appearances until the baby's born....
For me, I never believed their so-called "relationship" since the time they shocked the press about them being a couple, they could have just made this one up for their movies' sake(?)..but when I heard of Kat's pregnancy, I told myself, it must be true then.. hmmmm, I really cant convince myself, maybe I will when if ill see Katie on a wedding dress...

trivia: both of them are from/lived in North Carolina!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls