Im getting a Saturn!!

so this is the car I'm going to have, it's a 2001 Saturn SC2. I have no knowledge that honey was looking for a car for me, and he talked to this lady who's selling her saturn (with busted engine) for not even a thousand dollars, for the reason that she just want to get rid of it! and yeah, that's a great deal. And so we went to her place this morning, just few miles away from here to check if it's good or not. Dave is a professional mechanic, so he knows what's wrong with a car with just simply touching it..lol can't say anything more, he loves cars and he knows how to take care of them. So there, here's the picture of what I'm going to drive soon. All he have to do it replace some parts and voila! the car will run again. Car's interiors are still great, power windows, sunroof..well of course some visible sign of wears at bumpers but that's not a big deal for me, so it's good! yes, we're getting it!!! we'll pick it up later, I'll post more pics.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls