6 Quirky Things About me

6 Quirky Things About Me

Thanks to Jhaney for this tag. I still have one tag to make from Mocca.. Im not good with this tags, who invented this anyway?? ok here goes

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.
1. I organize my clothes by hanging them using one color of hanger for my formal wear, one color for casual, one color for shirts. Then I just fold my sleepwear.
2. I don't like wrinkled clothes, if I have iron it, I will.
3. If I have to much to do in a day, I would end doing nothing.
4. Trash and clutter drive me crazy, I like everything clean.
5. It takes me an hour and half to get dressed up and ready before going out of the house.
6. I prefer wearing PJs and shirt when Im just at home.

I'd like to pass this tag to Ynnuh, Julie Ann,Moccalyn,Lala, Ross_girl! have fun

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on most of these points, especially the ironing.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls